The Social Service Centre, founded by Dr William David, was established on 20th July 1964. Starting with imparting first aid training to the weaker section of the community, the institution has gone on to provide several job oriented training and employment opportunities to the disabled and weaker sections of the community. The institution was officially registered under the Indian Societies Act XXI of 1860 on 16th August 1972. The institution has grown from strength to strength and the present executive board has the zeal to upgrade the level of education, quality of training and the standard of the accommodation provided to the beneficiaries.
Donor Support Page